Login    Register

Toys For Tots!

Post up your events or Events you know of
  • Author
Toys For Tots!

Postby TheHippie » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:33 pm

RRR (Rainier Ridge Rams 4x4 Club) has historically raised funds to help and aid the less
fortunate in our community during the holiday season. This year we are working with Toys
for Tots and will have Donation Collection Centers at the following Locations:

Whatcom Farmers Co-op
3500 Meridian

And

K-Mart
1001 East Sunset Dr

Saturday December 10, from 9am to 5pm
There is usually something identifying written here.
TheHippie
Shiftin' Gears

Re: Toys For Tots!

Postby JPT » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:31 am

Thanks to anyone who donated and the members who stood out in the cold all day to help the club raise and provide donations to a great cause helping those less fortunate than all of us. I don't have the official facts but I know we dropped of 4 roughly 3'×3' boxes of toys along with cash donations to the Toys for Tots collection location in the old Albertsons building on Northwest Ave just west of I-5 in Bellingham and to anyone else who would like to help kids have something to look forward to on Christmas morning it's not too late, you can take toys or cash donations directly to them.

Thanks again to all who were involved in making this a great success :banana-dance:
JPT
Outta Gas

Re: Toys For Tots!

Postby zukkev » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:07 am

YES!!!
Thanks Tony!
The official numbers are nearly 4 boxes of Toys, and $325 cash to the Toys for Tots!!! Again, Thank you ALL that came out for braving the cold! :handgestures-thumbup: :banana-dance:
Dirt Napper Extraordinaire....
"Trust me, you can make it!!!"
zukkev
RRR4x4 President

Return to Public Events