Just stop to say Hi

Tell us who you are
Joboo
RRR4x4 Alumni

Just stop to say Hi

Post by Joboo » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:52 am

Looks great I have missed the club often wonder how things have been. Glad to see it going strong after all the years. I was the prez from 1992-2002 something like that, I think Bill Dootinga replaced me. Hopefully someday I can get back out there with you guys. :text-thankyoublue:

Joe Amarando

Duck Dodgers
RRR4x4 Alumni

Re: Just stop to say Hi

Post by Duck Dodgers » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:25 am

Hi Joe! I have never met you but always hear your name. I don't know if anyone has contacted you yet , but because this is our 20th year, we are having a club only BBQ out at Larry's place to celebrate it, and we are looking up alumni from the club so they can attend. I can't remember the date. Kevin will pipe in here with the date. Good to see you here.
In the beginning, God Created Man and Jeep. Man had so much fun that God created Woman. Man has not had near as much fun since.

zukkev
RRR4x4 President

Post by zukkev » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:55 am

Hey Joe!!!
Glad to see you made it here! :banana-dance:
:handgestures-thumbup: YES, we have a date set for Sep 8th weekend to have a BBQ/campout for club alumni! Spread the word to all the old crew!!! I'll give ya a shout in the next day or two...same number, right??? :mrgreen:
Dirt Napper Extraordinaire....
"Trust me, you can make it!!!"

Joboo
RRR4x4 Alumni

Post by Joboo » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Cell is the same, home is diffrent. I let kevin,Jesse, and Tommy know. cann't belive it has been that long, seems like it was yesterday.

zukkev
RRR4x4 President

Post by zukkev » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Joboo wrote:Cell is the same, home is diffrent. I let kevin,Jesse, and Tommy know. cann't belive it has been that long, seems like it was yesterday.
Hmmm. well i don't have your cell...PM me your cell number!
Yeah, It snuck up on us bigtime! 20 yrs since you re-instated the club...long time for sure! :auto-layrubber:

Joboo
RRR4x4 Alumni

Post by Joboo » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:25 pm

"Hmmm. well i don't have your cell...PM me your cell number!" It wont let me PM you try sending me a messege

zukkev
RRR4x4 President

Post by zukkev » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Sent you a message...look over on the lefthand column, there should be a "PM" button to click on...