I'm New and Ready to Rumble!

Tell us who you are
aevans010
Outta Gas

I'm New and Ready to Rumble!

Post by aevans010 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:08 pm

Greetings Everyone,

My name is Arnold Evanson and I live in Ferndale, WA and I'm self employed, owning a small commercial/residential property maintenance service company - "PARADISE LAWN & YARD CARE"

I own a 2007 Toyoto FJ Cruiser and am fairly new to serious 4x4 adventuring. Mostly finding and exploring rugged trails to see where they go, what's out there and test mine and my FJ's limits? It's loads of fun and truly look forward to riding with other's and learning more from experienced adventurers, like yourselves :clap:

This is definitely a hobby I plan to take seriously and will steadily eqpt my rig accordingly.

It'd be a shame to waste my Toyota FJ cruiser to just running shopping errands and such. It deserves to run with the purpose it was built for!

I welcome any advice you have for running with ya'll and please feel free to call me anytime if you need anything. 360-223-2284

Looking forward to the next 4x4 adventure.

Cheers,

Arnold

zukkev
RRR4x4 President

Re: I'm New and Ready to Rumble!

Post by zukkev » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:19 pm

FINALLY! Hah! :mrgreen: Welcome aboard Arnold! :greetings-wavegreen:
Sorry for the difficulty in you getting approved, but awhile back we had to set it to admin activation due to a pile of spammers nailing our site... :angry-cussingblack:
Pay no attention to my username...You will eventually see the reason if you peruse the site some... :whistle:
As for posting pics, you will need to use a pic hosting site such as photobucket, or picsaweb, or even facebook works. ;)
Dirt Napper Extraordinaire....
"Trust me, you can make it!!!"

TheHippie
RRR4x4 Officer

Re: I'm New and Ready to Rumble!

Post by TheHippie » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:09 pm

Hello and welcome!
There is usually something identifying written here.