Login    Register

Hey guys

Tell us who you are
  • Author
Hey guys

Postby Zj Crawler » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:59 am

Hey. Whats up guys? Well my name is Brandon, im 24 yrs. Old and I just moved to wa. From San Diego CA. I've been off roading most of my life and I have hit alot of trails in so cal. I had a nice rig that I sold. My current rig is a 93 zj. It has a 2.5 lift in the front and a 2.0 lift in the rear. It has more goodies as well. I'm going to build this into a sick crawler like my old Jeep. I also was on a car team/club for this past year. We went to alot of car meets and races. Well this is a little about me, i love meeting new people, so ask me any questions you want.
Zj Crawler
Outta Gas

Re: Hey guys

Postby JPT » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:50 am

Welcome to the forum and Wa. There are a bunch of good people in or related to the Rainier Ridge Rams who welcome anyone who likes to wheel and respect keeping our trails open for us to wheel on and have a good time with not destroy them until they are shut down. If you ever want to join us on a run come along, we run all types of trails and when needed always help those with less equipped rigs get through the harder stuff and snow season is just starting which is always a good time. Hopefully we will get to meet you on one of our runs sometime.

And since you said ask you questions... what part of Wa did you move to?
JPT
Outta Gas

Re: Hey guys

Postby Zj Crawler » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:54 pm

Hey thanks so much. I would love to do some runs with u guys. Right now I'm living in easton wa. But I'm going to be moving to Bellevue soon :)
Zj Crawler
Outta Gas

Return to Introduce Yourself