Login    Register

New members

Tell us who you are
  • Author
New members

Postby backwoods2 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:16 pm

Howdy Yalls. We are Mark n Vicki out of Sedro Woolley. We have made many runs with the group backroads adventures.com. We love to do off road drives< camp out under the stars etc. We dont pack water, we filter our own. we use sun showers under the sun. We usually dont use a tent, just cots with bags under the stars! We usually use what we can pack in the back of our 92 cherokee. Its lifted 4 in, with custom bumpers front n rear with a winch up front. In the process of designing n building a safari rack for the top. I do all my own building n designing etc. She drives a 98 cherokee also with a 3,5 inch lift n all new suspension n wheels. We enjoy river running in our 17ft drift boat and also in our soon to be complete new 14ft white water cataraft! Last year took us into n e oregon and into Idaho, up the clearwater to the Lachsa for 2 weeks, then this year found us wandering around in N E wash looking for ghost towns and old mines. What a great relaxing time. We are very active shooters, campers, explorers etc.
backwoods2

Re: New members

Postby TheHippie » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi there, welcome. You folks sound like you'll fit in great.
There is usually something identifying written here.
TheHippie
Shiftin' Gears

Postby radogbox11 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Hi everyone, I live in Sumas in Whatcom county.
I've offloaded with friends and family, ran around as a guest with the local clubs through friends. Nothing real serious.
I've own a lifted 75 cj5 on 33's and a lifted 85 4 runner on 33's with a truetrac in the rear.
I would like to meet and greet and play a little.

Not sure how to insert a pic of the vehicles
radogbox11

Postby zukkev » Wed May 03, 2017 2:50 pm

Welcome to the Forum!
Dirt Napper Extraordinaire....
"Trust me, you can make it!!!"
zukkev
RRR4x4 President

Postby ergassman » Fri May 19, 2017 8:44 pm

Hey guys!! Super close by, I'm from Everson WA. I've got a 2011 JKU. Nothing too crazy for lift, tires or anything but definitely not stock. I'm new to this also! Excited to see what this is about! :dance:
ergassman
Outta Gas

Postby zukkev » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:10 pm

Sorry for the delay in responding...My computer has been down for some time...Just got it back up n runnin! :greetings-wavegreen:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:10 pm.
Dirt Napper Extraordinaire....
"Trust me, you can make it!!!"
zukkev
RRR4x4 President

Return to Introduce Yourself