Login    Register

Introduction

Tell us who you are
  • Author
Introduction

Postby Yellowgear » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:54 am

Good morning! I'm the current mover for the new Jeep club in Oak Harbor, the Whidbey Wranglers. We've met once with a second meeting scheduled for this Saturday. I was referred to you folks by Gary at Walker Valley so we can get together for public service projects or just to go wheeling. I drive a 1990 Wrangler YJ base model with a soft top, air lockers in both diffs, and winch points for either the front or back. I've got a set of sliders going on shortly, too. I'm reluctant to lift it, as my aged body finds it difficult to get in or out of it all ready! I'm a retired Navy guy with some time on my hands and trails to play on, so I'm looking forward to getting my club on the move and playing with you folks, as well! My first vehicle was a 1941 Ford model MB Jeep with the original 4 banger and 3 speed. It cost me $75 bucks and a short yearling Hereford calf in 1964. I did some crazy things with that old rig and never got into anything my chain drive come-along, chain saw, ax, shovel and length of chain couldn't get me out of! I did some serious ridge running in north Idaho around my home town of St. Maries. It's good to be wheeling and I look forward to playing with you folks! Bob
Yellowgear
Outta Gas

Re: Introduction

Postby Johnny » Thu May 03, 2018 10:33 am

Pleasure to meet you Bob. Sorry, I am unsure how many people get on the website from the Club, we were just talking at our last club meeting about a newer club in the Anacortes area, that must be you guys! A potential easier way to reach someone actively is our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Rainierridgerams4x4/ come like the page, our President is usually pretty responsive on it!
Johnny
Outta Gas

Postby zukkev » Sat May 12, 2018 10:57 pm

Haha! Howdy, yeah, I am USUALLY pretty responsive... :dance:
We have been going through a server change of sorts on here, so please pardon my late reply....
Dirt Napper Extraordinaire....
"Trust me, you can make it!!!"
zukkev
RRR4x4 President

Postby zukkev » Sat May 12, 2018 11:02 pm

Yes, Plus 1 for the squares!!!
It's hip to be SQUARE!!! :geek: :mrgreen: :banana-dance:
zukkev
RRR4x4 President

Postby Johnny » Wed May 30, 2018 3:10 pm

Don't get too excited Kev... You remember what happened last time...
Johnny
Outta Gas

Postby zukkev » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:37 pm

:laughing-rolling: :character-beavisbutthead: :obscene-buttsway:
zukkev
RRR4x4 President

Return to Introduce Yourself