General Forum Rules
* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
* Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) posts, or the like.
* Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
* Spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
* Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
* We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate RRR4x4 community standards. The RRR4x4 team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
* Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
* Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
* While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitors, we will not tolerate blatant adverts or the sort of 'ooh look, yet another bead lock group' threads. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other groups.
* We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
* This is the United States of American, we speak English, all posts will be in English. Any post not in English will be deleted.
* Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
* We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our forums are a privilege and not a right.
Advertising Services and Solicitation
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any Commercial products, services, funds or donations without prior permission. Explicit advertising and solicitation in signatures is also prohibited, unless approved by RRR4x4.
Links in signatures must follow these guidelines
* Linking to a commercial product/service is fine.
* Promotional text for a commercial product or service is ok, provided there are no price(s) of product(s) or service(s) listed.
* A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate RRR4x4 community standards. The RRR4x4 team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)
* Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
* Animated avatars are allowed.
* Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
* Use of the RRR4x4 logo in avatars is not allowed unless you are a Paid Club Member in good standing.
Signature Size Limits
All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images
* For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.)
* Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item
* For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size
* Animated images in a signature are not allowed
Although the administrators and moderators of RRR4x4 Community Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the Officers/Members of the RRR4x4 Community Forum will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws.
The Administration of the RRR4x4 Community Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Any disputes with the Administration of the RRR4x4 Community Forums will be handled in private through the Private Message System or email.
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.
Tell us who you are
1 post • Page 1 of 1