1st Annual "Red Solo Cup" Run

Events Hosted by RRR4x4
Post Reply
User avatar
Duck Dodgers
RRR4x4 Alumni
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 7:02 pm
Location: Bellingham Wa.
Contact:

1st Annual "Red Solo Cup" Run

Post by Duck Dodgers » Fri May 04, 2012 9:04 pm

We are having our 1st Annual "Red Solo Cup" run. It will be a laid back day of road running and BBQing. Slide Mt. This is a run open to everyone. It is a meet and greet of sorts..... It's potluck. So bring a dish and what every you want to BBQ. We will be supplying the Dogs and Buns Oh yeah and bring a Red Solo Cup

Location; Slide Mtn Whatcom County
Date; Saturday June 23rd
Time; Depart at 9am at the Hungry Bear in Deming Earlier if you are gonna eat breakfast.
Bring your DISCOVER PASS
Image
Last edited by Duck Dodgers on Fri May 04, 2012 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the beginning, God Created Man and Jeep. Man had so much fun that God created Woman. Man has not had near as much fun since.
Image

User avatar
zukkev
RRR4x4 President
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: 1st Annual "Red Solo Cup" Run

Post by zukkev » Fri May 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Yep...Here it comes!!!!
:mrgreen:
Dirt Napper Extraordinaire....
"Trust me, you can make it!!!"

User avatar
oil can
RRR4x4 Vice President
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 5:52 am
Contact:

Re: 1st Annual "Red Solo Cup" Run

Post by oil can » Sat May 05, 2012 12:48 pm

the chalenge should be to do what ever trail system we decide and who ever gets to the end with fullest cup wins........lol

User avatar
Duck Dodgers
RRR4x4 Alumni
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 7:02 pm
Location: Bellingham Wa.
Contact:

Re: 1st Annual "Red Solo Cup" Run

Post by Duck Dodgers » Sat May 05, 2012 2:58 pm

oil can wrote:the chalenge should be to do what ever trail system we decide and who ever gets to the end with fullest cup wins........lol
This run is not for running "trails" It's a road run to a destination. that way we don't have break downs or people getting stuck. The idea is to go somewhere and BBQ. Think of it a non-snow Hang over Run. :roll:
In the beginning, God Created Man and Jeep. Man had so much fun that God created Woman. Man has not had near as much fun since.
Image

User avatar
oil can
RRR4x4 Vice President
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 5:52 am
Contact:

Re: 1st Annual "Red Solo Cup" Run

Post by oil can » Sat May 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Duck Dodgers wrote:
oil can wrote:the chalenge should be to do what ever trail system we decide and who ever gets to the end with fullest cup wins........lol
This run is not for running "trails" It's a road run to a destination. that way we don't have break downs or people getting stuck. The idea is to go somewhere and BBQ. Think of it a non-snow Hang over Run. :roll:
Ok so where would this non snow hangover run be taking place?

User avatar
Duck Dodgers
RRR4x4 Alumni
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 7:02 pm
Location: Bellingham Wa.
Contact:

Re: 1st Annual "Red Solo Cup" Run

Post by Duck Dodgers » Sat May 05, 2012 5:59 pm

oil can wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:
oil can wrote:the chalenge should be to do what ever trail system we decide and who ever gets to the end with fullest cup wins........lol
This run is not for running "trails" It's a road run to a destination. that way we don't have break downs or people getting stuck. The idea is to go somewhere and BBQ. Think of it a non-snow Hang over Run. :roll: :D
Ok so where would this non snow hangover run be taking place?
Were you not listening last night? to the top of Sumas or Slide..... or we could head down Mosquito lake rd and head up the Middle Fork. The thinking I had was this would be a run open to anyone who wanted to come and check out the club also.
In the beginning, God Created Man and Jeep. Man had so much fun that God created Woman. Man has not had near as much fun since.
Image

User avatar
oil can
RRR4x4 Vice President
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 5:52 am
Contact:

Re: 1st Annual "Red Solo Cup" Run

Post by oil can » Sat May 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Ahh gotcha.... hopefull all goes well and the jeep will be done. That would be a good break in run for the bommer... let's do it!!!

User avatar
zukkev
RRR4x4 President
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: 1st Annual "Red Solo Cup" Run

Post by zukkev » Sun May 06, 2012 6:42 am

The Cherokee needs to stretch her legs after hardly moving since hunting season....Which reminds me, need to replace the driver's engine mount before this event!!! :evil:
Dirt Napper Extraordinaire....
"Trust me, you can make it!!!"

User avatar
oil can
RRR4x4 Vice President
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 5:52 am
Contact:

Re: 1st Annual "Red Solo Cup" Run

Post by oil can » Sun May 06, 2012 10:59 am

you gona take the wifey and kids??????

User avatar
Duck Dodgers
RRR4x4 Alumni
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 7:02 pm
Location: Bellingham Wa.
Contact:

Re: 1st Annual "Red Solo Cup" Run

Post by Duck Dodgers » Sun May 06, 2012 2:47 pm

oil can wrote:you gona take the wifey and kids??????
He should... it's a family event of sorts.
In the beginning, God Created Man and Jeep. Man had so much fun that God created Woman. Man has not had near as much fun since.
Image

Post Reply