Whats up

Tell us who you are
unkman
Outta Gas

Whats up

Post by unkman » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Not really been out much these days (trail blazing and getting muddy) due to the whole fuel price thing.. tho i think its that way for alot of people these days.. but hey thats life.. Also I think Ive seen a few of the rigs with stickers of the RRR logo on it while i was out at portal way.. anyways i was surfing google on the offchance of a 4x4 group local to Bellingham and found you guys.. ive been a member of ramchargercentral for a number of years but all of those guys are down in the seattle area..

Not much has changed on the rig except for new hooks and lights on front bumper and Real tail lights.. of couse real ones end up getting smashed anyways

zukkev
RRR4x4 President

Re: Whats up

Post by zukkev » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Welcome!!!...You May well have seen a couple RRR's at Portal...not I though! Haven't made the jaunt!
Dirt Napper Extraordinaire....
"Trust me, you can make it!!!"

Duck Dodgers
RRR4x4 Alumni

Post by Duck Dodgers » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:38 pm

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Driven past portal a few times in the last few weeks but have not ventured in. Nice you found us.
In the beginning, God Created Man and Jeep. Man had so much fun that God created Woman. Man has not had near as much fun since.

poorboy_616
Shiftin' Gears

Post by poorboy_616 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:57 am

Welcome!

Nice Ramcharger! :)

Not meaning to Hijack the thread, but whats out at Portal Way? I used to work just off Grandview....
'96 XJ 3.5 RE Superide, 31x10.50/15 A/T's. Overland Expedition Vehicle themed build.

Duck Dodgers
RRR4x4 Alumni

Post by Duck Dodgers » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:09 am

DNR has a strip of land that people over the year have turned into a "mudding" area. It's right by the power lines/substaion.
In the beginning, God Created Man and Jeep. Man had so much fun that God created Woman. Man has not had near as much fun since.

oil can
RRR4x4 Vice President

Post by oil can » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:28 am

SWEET.....Old dodges RULE. welcome aboard..... :handgestures-thumbup: :banana-dance:

Southernroots21
Running on 7

Post by Southernroots21 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Welcome and i used to go and play out at portal...., lots of fun out there

unkman
Outta Gas

Post by unkman » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:50 pm

thanks all for the welcomes.. ya ive not been out there (portal way) for quite a while either.. couple times last spring/summer.. none this year tho.. just got the ol gal fix'ed again.. seems like theres something breaking just taking her around the corner.. u-joint here.. wheel bearing there.. anyways just took her out to acme for a weekend camp (last nice day of the year).. really mis driving her compared to my sonoma's stiff suspension she's like a caddy over the dips and bumps but boy does she have an appetite when you let her run.. spent less than 1/8 tank goin to van zandt and just a hair over that on the way back driving by my brothers on the way back.. hes off the pole and guide meredian.. anyways 'nough ranting there